Realizing the Promise of Rail-Free Mounting
QRack technology is used in Quick Mount PV's Quick Rack™, a patented rail-free mounting system for comp/asphalt shingle roofs.
Quick Mount PV developed the QRack technology to help reduce the cost of rooftop installations. Rail-free mounting systems can significantly lower the expense of material handling and reduce installation time on the roof.
QRack technology was developed with simplicity as the primary design imperative. QRack utilizes three basic system components: a flashing-integrated base mount that incorporates Quick Mount PV’s patented Elevated Water Seal Technology™ and installs just like a standard composition roof mount; a clamp assembly that serves as both a mid- and end-clamp and transforms the module frames into structural components of the solar array; and a panel skirt that easily snaps into place to create a clean, distinctive look.
Innovative integrated grounding pins enable an entire array to be grounded with a single grounding lug to save time and money.
QRack Technology Benefits
- Eliminates the cost of purchasing, shipping and handling long rails
- Works with standard module frames
- Superior waterproofing with Quick Mount PV's patented Elevated Water Seal Technology™
- Grounds an entire array with a single grounding lug and integrated high-performance grounding pins
- Works with both micro-inverters and standard inverters
- Requires only a half-inch socket wrench for installation
- Ensures code-compliant arrays with proprietary Quick Rack Designer™ software
|Featuring Quick Mount PV's patented Elevated Water Seal Technology™|
|Available in two sizes (2" & 8") for both mid- and end-clamping that works with standard module frames|
|Snaps right into place for an elegant, streamlined finish|
|Only one grounding lug per system is needed|