Solar Mounting Solutions
- Aluminum mill (A)
- Bronze anodized (B)
Conduit Penetration Flashing
for Curved & Flat Tile Roofs
Item code: QMCPT
Quick Mount PV's Tile Conduit Penetration Flashing provides a quick, easy way to install conduit through the roof while protecting against water intrusion with two seamless, all-aluminum spun cone flashings. The innovative EPDM post collar can be easily customized to fit a 1/2", 3/4" or 1" diameter conduit. Includes top and sub-flashing to double flash tile roof penetrations for code compliance.
- Works with all standard flat and curved tile roofs
- Flashed at both deck and top level
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- 18x18-inch malleable top flashing with spun aluminum cone
- 9x9-inch sub flashing with spun aluminum cone
- Meets or exceeds tile roofing best practices, 100% IBC compliant
- 20-year warranty
- Made in USA
WARNING: Quick Mount PV products are NOT designed for and should NOT be used to anchor fall protection equipment.
Each mount kit (12 per box) includes:
- Cast aluminum mounting block (2-1/4" L x 1-1/4" W x 1-1/4" H) bonded with .05" thick, 12" x 12" aluminum flashing
- Hanger bolt, 5/16" x 6" (1-1/4" machine, 1-3/4" shank, 3" lag)
- Stainless steel and EPDM rubber sealing washer, 3/4" x 5/16"
- Two 5/16" hex nuts
- EPDM sealing washer with 60 Durometer hardness
- Stainless steel flat washer, 1" x 5/16"
|Flashing size||12" x 12"|
|Pullout/shear||2554 lbs. average ultimate pullout (Douglas fir); 2203 lbs. average ultimate shear|
|Tools needed for installation||
|Applicable roof types||Standard and high-definition composition and wood shingle roofs with 5" to 5/12" courses|