Solar Mounting Solutions
- Aluminum mill (A)
- Bronze anodized (B)
Item Code: QMSE - LAG
E-Mount Lag uses the patented QBlock Elevated Water Seal technology to provide superior waterproofing on composition/asphalt shingle roofs. Priced at a modest premium over commodity roof mounts, E-Mount Lag makes it possible to deliver Quick Mount PV quality even on price-sensitive jobs. It is backed by solid engineering and certified for strength and waterproofing by the ICC-ES (ICC-ESR-3744). All stainless steel hardware included for fast, single bolt installation. 20-year limited product warranty.
- Patented Elevated Water Seal
- Stainless steel hardware (included)
- All-aluminum 9" x 12" flashing
- Won't void roof manufacturer's warranty
- 20-year warranty; 50-year expected life
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- Available through leading distributors
- ICC-ES certified
- Works with all leading racks
- Fast, simple one bolt installation
- No shingle cutting
- 100% IBC compliant
- Patent numbers 7,762,027 & 7,895,808
- Made in USA
The 9 x 12-inch E-Mount Lag flashing is designed to fit within a standard 5 to 5.625" course and the exposed course should be no greater than 5.75". If the exposure is greater than this, use the Classic Shake Mount as an alternative. There's no shingle cutting and no shingle distortion caused by trying to force a fit.
Tools & Accessories
WARNING: Quick Mount PV products are NOT designed for and should NOT be used to anchor fall protection equipment.
E-Mount Lag: 30 Second Installation
The QBlock Elevated Water Seal
Each mount kit (4 or 12 per box) includes:
- Cast aluminum mounting block (2-1/4" L x 1-1/4" W x 1-1/4" H) bonded with .04" thick, 9" x 12" aluminum flashing
- EPDM sealing plug, 5/16" x 7/8"
- Hex-head lag screw, 5/16" x 5-1/2"
- Fender washer, 5/16" x 1-1/4"
|Flashing size||9" x 12"|
|Pullout/shear||2197 lbs. average ultimate pullout (Douglas fir); 1578 lbs. average ultimate shear|
|Tools needed for installation||
|Applicable roof types||Standard and high-definition composition/asphalt and wood shingle roofs with 5" to 5-5/8" courses|